Thursday, June 4, 2009

Forty-Fourth Step

We had a picnic outside for this step, and enjoyed the sunny day...we started out in the sun but none of us could see so I unloaded our plates from the blanket and dragged it into the shade. I considered pulling the blanket over with the plates and drinks still on top of it, but my ninja skills might have pulled the blanket out from under the plates anyway, which would have defeated the purpose. My ninja skills always create awkward situations, such as with blanket tricks or with karate chopping, say, a cashier when she forgets to put in a coupon and tells me to go to the service desk to get 70 cents and my 2-year-old is completely done with the store. Just hypothetical, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It! Pin it!